1. The receipt of an e-mail order confirmation does not constitute the acceptance of an order or a confirmation of shipping the goods. Infomax International reserves the right, without prior notification, to limit the order quantity or any item and/or refuse to ship goods to Customer. Verification of information may be required prior to the acceptance of any order.
2. Infomax International will "pass-through" to Customer all manufacturers' warranties that are available to Infomax International for up to one (1) year from the date of purchase. Infomax International will not issue refunds for defective products, but will, during such one year period, make very effort to replace or repair the defective product as soon as possible, and according with manufacturers' guidelines.
3. If the manufacturers' warranty exceeds one year or if the manufacturer does not honor its full warranty to Infomax International, Customer will be required to obtain any additional warranty service or information directly from the manufacturer.
4. Prices and deliveries shall be Ex-Works, Miami. If any conditions arise which prevent compliance with delivery schedules, Infomax International shall not be liable to Customer for any loss or damage due to delay, failure to provide notice of delay or failure in delivery of any Product(s). Infomax International will use reasonable effort to notify Customer of any delays in scheduled delivery dates or inability to deliver Product(s). In the event of a Product(s) shortage, Infomax International shall have the right to allocate its inventory of Product(s) among its customers in a way that Infomax International considers reasonable, in its sole discretion. Title and risk of loss or damage shall pass to Customer upon delivery of Product(s) to the carrier or freight forwarder. Infomax International shall, upon request, cooperate with Customer in connection with the applicable proof of loss claim presented by Customer to the carrier and/or insurer.
5. Customer should call or fax for a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number before sending any defective product to Infomax International. All returns must be shipped prepaid and have a RMA number clearly referenced on shipping label. All RMA numbers are valid for thirty (30) days. All defective product(s) must be returned in the original packaging with all manuals, cables, software, etc. (just as Customer received it).
6. Products tested and considered "No Problem Found" will have a service charge of US$25.00. Product(s) found defective will be shipped to the manufacturer in order to be replaced or repaired, at sole manufacturers' discretion. Product(s) returned by the manufacturer(s) will be shipped prepaid to Customer via Ground Service in the Continental United States (48 contiguous states).
7. Product(s) repaired or replaced by manufacturer(s) will have warranty for the remaining time period to complete the original warranty, when the product(s) was purchased by Customer.
8. Manufacturers' warranty will be void if product shows any physical damage, short circuit and/or any damage caused by misused of the equipment, transportation damages, and Infomax International and/or manufacturers' label violation.
9. Infomax International makes no warranty of any kind, express or implied, for any product(s) sold by Infomax International to Customer, including without limitation, warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. In no event shall Infomax International be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages, including without limitation, loss of anticipated profits or benefits, arising out of any breach of those terms and conditions or otherwise. Customer's sole and exclusive remedy shall be limited to that set forth herein, which shall not exceed the amount paid for the product(s) purchased hereto.
10. Infomax International will not exchange or make any warranty on software packages and consumable items like ribbons, labels, PVC/plastic cards, and cables. In the case of software packages, Customer must contact manufacturer for any claim.
11. In the event of a payment dispute, and the account is turned over to an attorney or collection agency for collection, Customer agrees to pay all costs of collection, including without limitation, cost of court and reasonable attorney's fees.
12. This terms and conditions constitutes the entire agreement between Infomax International and Customer and supercedes all Customer purchase orders and other agreements between Infomax International and Customer. Any matters relating hereto shall be interpreted and contrued in accordance with the laws of the State of Florida and venue for any actions arising hereunder shall be had only in Miami-Dade County, Florida.
Terms and Conditions are subject to change without notice.